Re: [EASCI] Just getting started

  • Mike Ludwig
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
      I spend the first week of school gathering e-mails.
      Then I send home a newsletter about every 2 weeks. I
      find that parents who never call me do not hesitate to
      use their e-mail. Also it is a great way to show use
      of technology. No access to internet? Have students
      write a letter home about how class is going and
      attach it to your newsletter and sent it home with the
      kids.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
        Thanks! that is a good idea.
        I will try to start getting e-mail addresses now.

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com