Re: [EASCI] Just getting started

  • Dawn Hicks
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2003
      Dottie,
      Set up an email system, or newletter that requires a response from the parents.  You want to show a continuous flow of communication.
      Dawn
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
        I spend the first week of school gathering e-mails.
        Then I send home a newsletter about every 2 weeks. I
        find that parents who never call me do not hesitate to
        use their e-mail. Also it is a great way to show use
        of technology. No access to internet? Have students
        write a letter home about how class is going and
        attach it to your newsletter and sent it home with the
        kids.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
          Thanks! that is a good idea.
          I will try to start getting e-mail addresses now.

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com