Re: "retakers"

  • Patrick Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 1999
      From: rogers_p@...

      I am an NBC "retaker". I appreciate the frustration we "retakers" have
      with the NBC process. It is an extremely rigorous process, as it should
      be. But it's OK that its rigorous. If it was easy then it wouldn't be
      worthwhile. My weakest areas were in the Assessment Center exercises.
      I would like to hear from any EA certified or "retakers", who did well
      on those components, and have any suggestions on preparation or
      completion tips. A suggestion for those working on portfolio
      components. Find a fellow "retaker" who did well on the entry you are
      redoing and ask them to do a peer review using the rubric for that area.