new member

  • Mary Levron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2003
      Hi,

      I am new to both national boards and this group. I
      just got back from a workshop. At the workshop I
      received this email address

      http://home.ncrr.com/jrmarlow

      It is suppose to be a really good site. It has a list
      of examples of broad areas of study that could be used
      in our entry 1. Anyone have any idea what it maybe.

      Would systems interaction be a possible concept or is
      that too broad?
      I was also thinking about identifying facts and
      theories. Or is that too narrow a concept.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com