I already have funding

  • Nora
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      I already have full funding from the state of oklahoma to do Nat'l
      Boards. So I don't anything about Florida's program. Hmmm, just
      thought that I would add this because of the last 2 replies. Other
      than that...IF I decide to go ahead and except the challenge, I
      defintely will ask for help. Good to know that there are people
      here that would volunteer their experinces and advice.

      Nora