Re: [EASCI] Thanks for all the advice thus far

  • v1945@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      In a message dated 6/26/03 12:57:59 PM Central Daylight Time, american_chokolate@... writes:

      Thanks for all the advice thus far.  I am sure that I will get more
      questions answered when I attend the June 30th meeting.  I have
      about 15 more questions to ask for clarity.  My biggest concern is
      the ability to express myself on paper.  I can read well and speak
      well but writing down my thoughts...well it is not one of my strong
      suits.

      You will do well, just write a decsription that demonstrates your great teaching!  My support group leader told us to write for "someone who lives in the 'northern woods' and knows nothing about teaching.  That this person would understand that your lesson and how your taught it!"
      I thought this was a funny approach, but it did remind me to put basic details in my entries.
      Just do you best!
      Vicki       NBCT