Re: [EASCI] New to the Group

  • Donna M. Petty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
      Welcome and best wishes Nora!
           Although overwhelming, what I like most about the program is that this is really what I was always taught my job was supposed to be about - according to my college professors. I just wish our school and district administrators could clear our plates of all the extraneous paperwork a secretary could handle so that we could always focus on our students and learning like we should. So - try to welcome this excuse to put your focus where it really should be! :>) It gets easier each year because of the reforms in requirements and the increasing numbers of folks like us who stand ready to help. Blessings!

      "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
      Live your life so that when you die the world cries
      and you rejoice".