Re: Entries

  • Nankwh@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 1999
      Entry one was one of my highest. I used work from a unit on radioactivity,
      which I described as an extension or our study on atomic structure. The work
      samples involved knowledge of terms, a couple exercises on half-life and a
      debate on nuclear power.
      For entry 2, I used a unit on work and simple machines. We do several
      labs..pulleys, levers, etc. and work out word problems. I recently found an
      activity in which the students build a lever to send a payload a specified
      distance. It sounds like alot of fun and would have fit in well last year.
      I would be happy to do anything I can to help you.
      Are you involved in science fair in Brevard? I work with the regional fair
      here and usually accompany students to the state fair. I'm also attending
      the NSTA convention in Orlando in April
      Keep in touch
      Nancy