Re: [EASCI] Entry 2

  • Peggy's Adelphia E-Mail
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 28, 2003
      What I did was basically write down what everybody said. ( A lot of
      pausing). Then I looked for examples of interaction noting any
      misconceptions. I made sure to note first names to use in my analysis. I
      also included some history of that student, like he is a tactile learner,
      and other things they are looking for in the standards. Then I looked for
      things I could have done better. How would I improve my lesson next time?
      Why?
      I hope this helps.
      Peggy
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1 4:53 PM
        To those of you who are board certified: Did you all use a discovery
        lab or a type of lab that generated a discrepant event? I had the
        students discuss what they knew about earthquakes and tsunami taking
        my cue from world events. I really like how my video came out. I
        have even written the entry but now I am second guessing myself.
        Do you find that every entry MUST have inquiry labs? I do many
        activities where the students research questions they may have using
        the internet.
        In search of opinions,
        Jeanne