Re: [EASCI] Entry 2

  • Peggy's Adelphia E-Mail
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 28 5:38 PM
      Yes, that is what I did.
      Peggy
      EA/Science
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 8:54 AM
      Subject: Re: [EASCI] Entry 2

      I hve a question for entry 4. Can you use multiple dcoumentation on one page if it is for the same accomplishment and it have not been reduced?
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2005
        To those of you who are board certified: Did you all use a discovery
        lab or a type of lab that generated a discrepant event? I had the
        students discuss what they knew about earthquakes and tsunami taking
        my cue from world events. I really like how my video came out. I
        have even written the entry but now I am second guessing myself.
        Do you find that every entry MUST have inquiry labs? I do many
        activities where the students research questions they may have using
        the internet.
        In search of opinions,
        Jeanne