Entry 2

  • Barbara Player
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 27, 2003
      When analyzing the video what questions should I ask myself??? I have
      read the NB scoring guide, but that only confuses me more. I am at the
      stage of pure panic now!!!!!

      Barbara
    • eliotmom2
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1 4:53 PM
        To those of you who are board certified: Did you all use a discovery
        lab or a type of lab that generated a discrepant event? I had the
        students discuss what they knew about earthquakes and tsunami taking
        my cue from world events. I really like how my video came out. I
        have even written the entry but now I am second guessing myself.
        Do you find that every entry MUST have inquiry labs? I do many
        activities where the students research questions they may have using
        the internet.
        In search of opinions,
        Jeanne