Re: ideas

  • Nankwh@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 1999
      Kelly
      I wasn't sure either about leaving school names, etc on documentation. I had
      advice that was confilicting. I decided to be cautious and used white out on
      any specific identifying names, leaving first names, but hiding surmanes,
      etc. The results looked pretty bad, but was anonymous. The only
      documentation that had identifyers were the NBC forms that I asked specific
      people to sign...our assistant principal who had accompanied me to a
      conference and so forth.
      I think the solar system idea is great, especially with the rubric scoring.
      I show that the students can apply what they have learned and that you are
      giving them specific feedback on their work.
      Nancy