I am mailing the box...

  • tsunamiscience
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      Just a word of thanks to all who responded to my posts....I felt a
      sense of accomplishment and relief....My son asks, "What are you
      going to do with all the free time you have since you are not working
      on National Boards?" Madge
    • Stacy Cordes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        I too mailed my box this last Friday. I chose to go
        through UPS due to the unreliable service of our USPS.
        It was a very sobering experience for me. I cried 2X
        while packing, refused to let my husband tape it until
        the very last minute, and took pictures of the UPS
        lady and I with the box before she took it from me.
        I hope everyone has grown from the NBC jouney as much
        as I have.
        Best wishes to those still writing.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/