Re: [EASCI] packing

  • Mike Ludwig
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Follow the directions exactly as they are written and
      make copies of everything. Our school district was
      very supportive and allowed me to make as many copies
      as I needed of everything, resulting in hundreds of
      pages.

      Also, plan on a couple of hours just to pack and
      double check. I found packing the box the most
      stressful part of the entire evaluation process.

      I prepared two identical copies of everything I
      packaged and kept one in our school districts safe
      until our results were posted.

      Follow the directions and you'll be fine.

      Good Luck, Mike

      --- "tsunamiscience <TsunamiScience@...>"

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/