packing

  • tsunamiscience <TsunamiScience@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      I have two more weekends to fine tune my stuff and then I'm packing
      and mailing. Any tips on packing? The directions seem so specific,
      that if I follow them I should be okay......but encouragement is
      always needed....Madge in FL
    • Mike Ludwig
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
        Follow the directions exactly as they are written and
        make copies of everything. Our school district was
        very supportive and allowed me to make as many copies
        as I needed of everything, resulting in hundreds of
        pages.

        Also, plan on a couple of hours just to pack and
        double check. I found packing the box the most
        stressful part of the entire evaluation process.

        I prepared two identical copies of everything I
        packaged and kept one in our school districts safe
        until our results were posted.

        Follow the directions and you'll be fine.

        Good Luck, Mike

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/