due date

  • baileyboye <jadatay@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2003
      You mentioned your portfolio is due March 17 (Aren't they due March
      15th?)
    • Russell Vernon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2003
        Yes they are due on teh 15th!!! I am not sure what I
        was thinking...Where are you???
        How is it going---I am going to push to be ready by
        March 7th to mail--Do you think that would be time for
        them to get the box???

        It has to be there on the 15th!!!

        Russ from Ruffin
        --- "baileyboye <jadatay@...>"