running out of time...

  • russell_vernon74 <russell_vernon74@yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2003
      My box is due on March 17th... I have collected everything and
      finished entry 4...I am working on entries 1-3!!! They are all rough
      drafts right now!!! I would love some advise and so help...Entry one
      has some how started to drag me under... Anyone out there that can
      give me advise or examples of these entries...I am looking for
      examples of the instructional context...
      Thanks for anything
      Russ