Re: [EASCI] Re: New to the group

  • nankwh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2003
      Suzanne
      If you haven't received any positive replies, please let me help.  Florida teachers are "allowed" to mentor anyone, but our mentoring bonus provided by the state is tied to helping those within Florida (and in some counties to our immediate area).  You can reply to my own email.  I certified in 1999, so my own portfolio was the old version, but I have the newer directions.

      Nancy
    • SUZANNE LAMB
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2003
        please disregard and erase!!!! I accidentally sent to
        eveyone and not just one person:)
        thanks

        --- SUZANNE LAMB <suzannewlamb@...> wrote:
        > Could you please look at entry three and four? Take
        > you time.
        > thanks
        > suzanne lamb
        >
        > --- nankwh@... wrote:
        > > Suzanne
        > > If you haven't received any positive replies,
        > please
        > > let me help. Florida
        > > teachers are "allowed" to mentor anyone, but our
        > > mentoring bonus provided by
        > > the state is tied to helping those within Florida
        > > (and in some counties to
        > > our immediate area). You can reply to my own
        > email.
        > > I certified in 1999, so
        > > my own portfolio was the old version, but I have
        > the
        > > newer directions.
        > >
        > > Nancy

        > http://taxes.yahoo.com/

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=entry
        3.doc

        > ATTACHMENT part 3 application/msword name=entry
        4.doc

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/