New to the group

  • SUZANNEWLAMB <suzannewlamb@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2003
      I just found this group!! I am becoming frustrated because I cannot
      find anyone in science to read my entries and give feedback.
      Is there a NBCT EA/Sc that would like to read entry 3 and entry 1?
      thanks
      suzanne lamb
    • Peggy's Adelphia E-Mail
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2003
        Are you in Florida. I can only mentor teachers from Florida.

        Peggy Brody

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2003
          No- I live in Atlanta- thanks anyway:)

          --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Peggy's Adelphia E-Mail"

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • nankwh@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 18, 2003
            Suzanne
            If you haven't received any positive replies, please let me help.  Florida teachers are "allowed" to mentor anyone, but our mentoring bonus provided by the state is tied to helping those within Florida (and in some counties to our immediate area).  You can reply to my own email.  I certified in 1999, so my own portfolio was the old version, but I have the newer directions.

            Nancy
          • SUZANNE LAMB
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2003
              please disregard and erase!!!! I accidentally sent to
              eveyone and not just one person:)
              thanks

              --- SUZANNE LAMB <suzannewlamb@...> wrote:
              > Could you please look at entry three and four? Take
              > you time.
              > thanks
              > suzanne lamb
              >
              > --- nankwh@... wrote:
              > > Suzanne
              > > If you haven't received any positive replies,
              > please
              > > let me help. Florida
              > > teachers are "allowed" to mentor anyone, but our
              > > mentoring bonus provided by
              > > the state is tied to helping those within Florida
              > > (and in some counties to
              > > our immediate area). You can reply to my own
              > email.
              > > I certified in 1999, so
              > > my own portfolio was the old version, but I have
              > the
              > > newer directions.
              > >
              > > Nancy

              > http://taxes.yahoo.com/

              > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=entry
              3.doc

              > ATTACHMENT part 3 application/msword name=entry
              4.doc

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/