entry 4 numbering the documentation?

  • tsunamiscience <TsunamiScience@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2003
      I "chunked" the accomplishments--Teacher as Learner--then listed all
      the workshops I've attended/taught and the impact on students. This
      takes about 3 pages. It says to number the description of each
      accomplishment on the top of each page, but I have several workshops
      listed on one page...Do I number the top of the page "Accomplishments
      1-4" Or should I later down the page state"Accomplish one" Also
      some of the documentation letters have listed several accomplishments
      ie the Activity director at school listed several community
      accomplishments. Thanks THE END IS IN SIGHT Madge in FL