entry 1 instructional resources

  • neldaphillips <neldaphillips@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      In entry one do the instructional resources have to be in the 3
      activities you chose or can they be used in the unit. For example I
      had guest speakers but the activities I have chosen have nothing to
      do with the guest speakers other than they provided content
      knowledge. Thanks for the help.
    • Peggy's Adelphia E-Mail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
        I would put that in.