Re: [EASCI] Help on entry #3 Inquiry through Investigation

  • Donna M. Petty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2003
      For #1 I figured they were talking about discussing the graphed data and questioning the students as to what conclusions could they make based on that data. For #2, in their conclusion, they always must include a discussion of possible errors, ways to improve the experiment, and perhaps a different angle to take for further investigation. Kinda like saying, here's what we know so far - what else can we learn? Does this make sense? When you plan the taped lesson, you have to make sure that this stuff they ask to see is on the video you submit. I made a 3.25 on my #3 so I did OK. 'Hope this helps!

      "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
      Live your life so that when you die the world cries
      and you rejoice".