Re: [EASCI] Entry 1

  • Donna M. Petty
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 18, 2003
      Why do you think you messed up? I see web research mentioned. Did the students do this? If so, you sound like you've got it covered, just be sure to go into plenty of detail about and have artifacts showing how this technology was used in the lesson.

      "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
      Live your life so that when you die the world cries
      and you rejoice".
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        I used a popular kid with low self-esteem regarding classwork and an MR student with an incredible work ethic.

        Annette

        shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
        and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
        needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
        average kids?

        Ack.

        Yahoo! Mail