Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 232

  • Don Deresz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2003
      Yes to the highlighter. There must be some extenuating circumstances for
      you to have to send "copies" of the student work.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2003
        The reason why I am sending in photcopies of student work is because
        I have my students do their lab work in a bound "lab notebook" we
        keep everything in it from 7th and 8th grade. I don't want to remove
        the work from it because it is nice for the students to have
        documentation of their progress over 2 years. Also, I had to
        photocopy the work to make it all fit within the page limits (some of
        the 1/2 pages were combined to fit on one page)

        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Don Deresz <deresz_d@p...> wrote:
        > Yes to the highlighter. There must be some extenuating
        circumstances for
        > you to have to send "copies" of the student work.

        __

        __

        > > Message: 1
        > > Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:47:57 -0000
        > > From: "baileyboye <jadatay@h...>" <jadatay@h...>
        > > Subject: Entry #1
        > >
        > > Does anyone know if it is okay to use highlighter on student work
        > > samples to show my written comments (I am submitting photocopies
        of
        > > my students' work so my comments can't be distinguished on the
        copies)

        > > Thanks,
        > > Jada

      • Donna M. Petty
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2003
          All of mine were photocopies - I didn't have any problem.

          "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
          Live your life so that when you die the world cries
          and you rejoice".

        • joyofscience@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2003
            I did read that highlighting was allowed.

            E.