Entry #1

  • baileyboye <jadatay@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003
      Does anyone know if it is okay to use highlighter on student work
      samples to show my written comments (I am submitting photocopies of
      my students' work so my comments can't be distinguished on the copies)

      Thanks,
      Jada
    • LeighC27@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
        you could comment in another color pen and go have color photocopies made-
        it's a little more trouble but looks nice