Re: [EASCI] Readers for entry #1?

  • kathy rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2003
      --- "baileyboye <jadatay@...>"
      <jadatay@...> wrote:
      > I completed my first draft for entry #1 Designing
      > Science Instruction
      > and I am looking for EASCI certified teachers who
      > would be willing to
      > read my entry and provide constructive feedback for
      > how I can improve
      > on it. Anybody interested? Thank you.
      >
      > Jada
      >
      > Jada,
      I would be glad to read your entry one. You may email
      it to me directly (kathyteach@...) or send it to
      me by snail mail. I certified this year and scored a
      3.75 on entry 1. Good luck I know exactly what you're
      going through!!
      kathy

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Stacy Cordes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2003
        Kathy,
        What unit did you do your entry one over? I am
        videoing and collecting assignments. I have a feeling
        I am going to want to use the video that goes with the
        unit I have been collecting from. I don't think I can
        do that. Do you know?
        It is getting to be crunch time and I feel squished!
        Thanks,
        Stacy

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com