worksheet

  • nelda phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003

      Here is a copy of a worksheet that I prepared for my students.  This is one of the instructional resources I plan on submitting.  However, I am worried that I have in my description of making the model not used correct scientific language can someone look at it and see I have uexplained correctly.

      Thanks