Re: [EASCI] Readers for entry #1?

  • Susan Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003

      Jada, I certified two years ago and would be glad to read your entry, but I will need the questions, as they have changed since I did mine.

      Susan, NBCT 2001

       "baileyboye <jadatay@...>" <jadatay@...> wrote:

      I completed my first draft for entry #1 Designing Science Instruction
      and I am looking for EASCI certified teachers who would be willing to
      read my entry and provide constructive feedback for how I can improve
      on it.  Anybody interested?  Thank you.

      Jada

    • kathy rogers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2003
        --- "baileyboye <jadatay@...>"
        <jadatay@...> wrote:
        > I completed my first draft for entry #1 Designing
        > Science Instruction
        > and I am looking for EASCI certified teachers who
        > would be willing to
        > read my entry and provide constructive feedback for
        > how I can improve
        > on it. Anybody interested? Thank you.
        >
        > Jada
        >
        > Jada,
        I would be glad to read your entry one. You may email
        it to me directly (kathyteach@...) or send it to
        me by snail mail. I certified this year and scored a
        3.75 on entry 1. Good luck I know exactly what you're
        going through!!
        kathy

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Stacy Cordes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2003
          Kathy,
          What unit did you do your entry one over? I am
          videoing and collecting assignments. I have a feeling
          I am going to want to use the video that goes with the
          unit I have been collecting from. I don't think I can
          do that. Do you know?
          It is getting to be crunch time and I feel squished!
          Thanks,
          Stacy

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com