Readers for entry #1?

  • baileyboye <jadatay@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      I completed my first draft for entry #1 Designing Science Instruction
      and I am looking for EASCI certified teachers who would be willing to
      read my entry and provide constructive feedback for how I can improve
      on it. Anybody interested? Thank you.

      Jada
    • Susan Lewis

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2003
          --- "baileyboye <jadatay@...>"
          <jadatay@...> wrote:
          > I completed my first draft for entry #1 Designing
          > Science Instruction
          > and I am looking for EASCI certified teachers who
          > would be willing to
          > read my entry and provide constructive feedback for
          > how I can improve
          > on it. Anybody interested? Thank you.
          >
          > Jada
          >
          > Jada,
          I would be glad to read your entry one. You may email
          it to me directly (kathyteach@...) or send it to
          me by snail mail. I certified this year and scored a
          3.75 on entry 1. Good luck I know exactly what you're
          going through!!
          kathy

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Stacy Cordes
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2003
            Kathy,
            What unit did you do your entry one over? I am
            videoing and collecting assignments. I have a feeling
            I am going to want to use the video that goes with the
            unit I have been collecting from. I don't think I can
            do that. Do you know?
            It is getting to be crunch time and I feel squished!
            Thanks,
            Stacy

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com