Re: [EASCI] entry#3

  • Donna M. Petty
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2002
      Mine was only 18 minutes for one of my entries. I passed with a 3.25 on it. I kept it because it was good and it was so hard to find someone to tape for me. Taping was the hardest part for me - our periods are 90 minutes long and some of my lessons go two days. It's hard to zero in on the perfect part. Hang in there! Blessings for a fantastic new year!

      "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
      Live your life so that when you die the world cries
      and you rejoice".