Video length

  • Anthony Cody <codypren@ousd.k12.ca.us>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Taping a good video is the most angst-ridden part of the whole process. It is easy to say
      "tape another one," but I know it is much harder to do. I would say that if you have a
      discussion you feel shows you have met the standards, use it, even if it is a little short. I
      understand that shorter videos are acceptable. Just explain what went on in your
      description and I think you will be fine.