Re: [EASCI] Entry #3

  • Stacy Cordes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
      I am just working on my NBC as we speak, but from what
      I understand, any stopping of the video is considered
      editing. Therefore I would guess that it would not be
      accepted. I was told even turning the sound off while
      moving it the camcorder was considered editing. I
      could be wrong though.
      Good Luck!
      Stacy
      --- "baileyboye <jadatay@...>"