RE: [EASCI] Entry # 4

  • Farnsworth, Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2002
      I believe they are looking for impact on student, family and your
      professional community. Think of these three things like a triple venn
      diagram. The best items to include in entry 4 are things that would fall in
      the center of this type of diagram - affects felt by all three groups. The
      parent contact log w/your e-mail evidence is a good thing, though it doesn't
      probably earn you the top score by the assessors.

      Good luck!