Re: [EASCI] Entry 1

  • Donna M. Petty
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 14, 2002
      Help is what this group is all about. Be specific about what your questions are and you'll get specific help from those who feel they can help. Best wishes!

      "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
      Live your life so that when you die the world cries
      and you rejoice".
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        I used a popular kid with low self-esteem regarding classwork and an MR student with an incredible work ethic.

        Annette

        shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
        and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
        needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
        average kids?

        Ack.

        Yahoo! Mail