Re: [EASCI] Technology

  • Dawn Hicks
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2002
      Stacey,
      I had the students use the internet and create a power point.
      Dawn
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
        Stacy,

        I found out when I was going through that Texas
        Instruments will loan equipment to try with your class in
        hopes that you will buy. I asked for the projection
        screen that allows you to hook up the calculator and
        motion detector. I used that in a unit on motion and we
        studied time distance graphs, acceleration and more. It
        was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast because after we
        saw it on the overhead, they played with it a little and
        understood it we made our own graphs outside in the dirt
        and guessed each others graphs.