(Fwd) Mail Delivery Failure.

  • Penny Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 1999
      From: Mail Delivery System <>
      To: Self
      Subject: Mail Delivery Failure.
      Date sent: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:12:39

      Delivery has failed on the enclosed message for the following
      reasons reported either by the mail delivery system on the mail
      relay host or by the local TCP/IP transport module:

      553 Invalid address syntax

      Your original mail message follows:

      From: "PENNY S. SNYDER" <psnyder@...>
      To: http://www.easci@onelist.com
      Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:12:39 -0600
      Subject: certification
      Return-receipt-to: "PENNY S. SNYDER" <psnyder@...>

      Since this is the first year for certification in this area, I think we
      are all first timers. I read a message from someone in another area
      that this is a good time to send out verification letters so you will
      know what you can wite about in standards 4 and 5. I feel
      overwhelmed.
      Penny
      psnyder@...