Entry 1 and 2

  • d_scordes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Hi everyone. Congrats to those who have received their
      certification. I hope to be with you about a year from now.

      My question is: For entry one I would like to use cell process and
      reproduction as my entry one (3 assignments). I would like to use
      Adaptations/Evolution as my Entry 2 video (new concept). Are they
      too similar?
      Next question: If they are too similar can anyone give me some
      ideas on what units you used if you taught Earth Science? I am
      kicking myself in the hinney for not using density when I had the
      chance! GRRRRRR. I keep seeing all these comments on how great it
      was. Did anyone use anything else?
      I don't necessarily need exact entry information, just some kick
      start ideas on what I can use. I teach Earth Science and Life
      Science.
      Another question: Is a KWL chart an assignment that can be used for
      entry 1?
      Thanks a zillion!
      Stacy