Re: [EASCI] HELP!

  • Carl and Suzanna Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002

      Hi Karen,

      Unless the new portfolio directions for this entry have drastically changed from last year, I don't think that you need to address specific misconceptions until you find out what they are which won't happen until your introduce the lesson.  During the students' discussion of their prior knowledge about the topic, you will discover their misconceptions.  What is important is in the written discussion of about the lesson, you must address any misconceptions that did come up and discuss how you will/did design future lessons/labs/activities to allow students to confront those misconceptions and replace them with accurate understandings of the concept.