Re: [EASCI] scoring guide

  • stonhenge56@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hello Jada,
          I left the camera in one place when taping a whole class and I got a 3. something.  I was a three year ago candidate and I had to do large and small group videos...the small group taping got a 2.something.  I feel that it scored lower because you could not hear the students clearly enough.  I was attempting to teach naturally and sometimes leaned over the students at the lab table which muffled the sound. Of course I discussed what each student was saying as well as the work in the written portion, but I feel that clearity is an issue.  Just a few thoughts...