Re: [EASCI] seeking certification in 2002-3

  • Susan Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2002

      I certified in 2001 and would be glad to help you in anyway I can.

      Susan

       tammykothe wrote:

      Is there anyone out there seeking national certification in Early
      Adolescent Science this school year (2002-3)?  I am looking for
      someone to share ideas/questions with - My portfolio is due in
      February and am beginning to work on the portfolio entries.

      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines