seeking certification in 2002-3

  • tammykothe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
      Is there anyone out there seeking national certification in Early
      Adolescent Science this school year (2002-3)? I am looking for
      someone to share ideas/questions with - My portfolio is due in
      February and am beginning to work on the portfolio entries.
    • Susan Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2002

        I certified in 2001 and would be glad to help you in anyway I can.

        Susan

         tammykothe wrote:

        Is there anyone out there seeking national certification in Early
        Adolescent Science this school year (2002-3)?  I am looking for
        someone to share ideas/questions with - My portfolio is due in
        February and am beginning to work on the portfolio entries.

        Yahoo! News - Today's headlines