Re: [EASCI] Planning Ahead 2002-3

  • Susan Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2002

        tammykothe <tkothe@...> wrote:

      I am new to the board and excited to see other people working on
      certification in EASCI.  I have sent in my $300 deposit and have a
      copy of the portfolio (from the NBPTS website).  I am in the process
      of making an outline of what I want to include in my entries.  It is
      definately overwhelming, but I think if I get a head start this
      summer it will make it a little easier when the school year starts.
      Is there anyone out there in my same position?  I will be asking some
      specific questions regarding entry work soon.  I'm excited and
      nervous about this whole process.  (I imagine that is normal!)

      I certified in 2001 and would be glad to help you in anyway I can.  Yes the process is overwhelming.  The best thing you can do is to find a mentoring group in your area.  I wouldn't have passed without mine.  Good Luck!

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience