Planning Ahead 2002-3

  • tammykothe
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 7:22 PM
      I am new to the board and excited to see other people working on
      certification in EASCI. I have sent in my $300 deposit and have a
      copy of the portfolio (from the NBPTS website). I am in the process
      of making an outline of what I want to include in my entries. It is
      definately overwhelming, but I think if I get a head start this
      summer it will make it a little easier when the school year starts.
      Is there anyone out there in my same position? I will be asking some
      specific questions regarding entry work soon. I'm excited and
      nervous about this whole process. (I imagine that is normal!)
    • Susan Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 5:52 AM

          tammykothe <tkothe@...> wrote:

        I am new to the board and excited to see other people working on
        certification in EASCI.  I have sent in my $300 deposit and have a
        copy of the portfolio (from the NBPTS website).  I am in the process
        of making an outline of what I want to include in my entries.  It is
        definately overwhelming, but I think if I get a head start this
        summer it will make it a little easier when the school year starts.
        Is there anyone out there in my same position?  I will be asking some
        specific questions regarding entry work soon.  I'm excited and
        nervous about this whole process.  (I imagine that is normal!)

        I certified in 2001 and would be glad to help you in anyway I can.  Yes the process is overwhelming.  The best thing you can do is to find a mentoring group in your area.  I wouldn't have passed without mine.  Good Luck!

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience