Assessment

  • kathyj64068
    Message 1 of 16 , May 7 3:34 PM
      Has anyone taken the assessment yet? I take it next week and
      wondered if you had any legal hints to share.
      Thanks!!!!
    • Susan Lewis
      Message 2 of 16 , May 11 6:15 PM

          kathyj64068 <kathyjferrell@...> wrote:

        Has anyone taken the assessment yet?  I take it next week and
        wondered if you had any legal hints to share.
        Thanks!!!!

        I took it last year and found it to be the easiest part of the whole NBCT process.  Look carefully over the materials NB sent you for preparation, they are really helpful and be sure to see which standards each portion of the assessment is looking for and find ways in your answers to show that you are clearly demonstating use of them.  Good Luck

        Susan NBCT 2001

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience