Re: [EASCI] Packing the Box

  • kathy dozier
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10 10:32 AM
      Sorry Barbara, you need to be more specific than that. What questions on
      loose paper? ARe you talking about the activity cover sheets?
      If so, yes those need to be answered also.
      kathy

      At 09:37 AM 4/10/02 -0700, you wrote:
      >Okay so now I am in a panic!!!!!!!!!
      >As I was packing entry 1, I noticed seperate questions
      >on loose paper. Are these the same questions that we
      >have already answered or do I need to answer these also???????????

    • Kristin L. Carter
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10 11:09 AM
        They are separate questions that need to be answered. You had better double check each section. Each one has a lot of little things to do in it, especially section 4.

        Good Luck!
        Kristin Carter