Packing the Box

  • Barbara Player
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2002
      Okay so now I am in a panic!!!!!!!!!
      As I was packing entry 1, I noticed seperate questions
      on loose paper. Are these the same questions that we
      have already answered or do I need to answer these also???????????

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • kathy dozier
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2002
        Sorry Barbara, you need to be more specific than that. What questions on
        loose paper? ARe you talking about the activity cover sheets?
        If so, yes those need to be answered also.
        kathy

        At 09:37 AM 4/10/02 -0700, you wrote:
        >Okay so now I am in a panic!!!!!!!!!
        >As I was packing entry 1, I noticed seperate questions
        >on loose paper. Are these the same questions that we
        >have already answered or do I need to answer these also???????????

      • Kristin L. Carter
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2002
          They are separate questions that need to be answered. You had better double check each section. Each one has a lot of little things to do in it, especially section 4.

          Good Luck!
          Kristin Carter