Anyone out there?

  • canderson@xxxxx.xxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hi,
      I just found out about this list serve. It would have been a big help last
      year when I was going through the EA/Science experience. It would have been
      nice to talke to someone. I managed to go through the process alone, but I
      would not recommend it to anyone. It is much better if you have someone to
      bounce ideas off of and to help you clarify the rules. I am from Wisconsin
      and to date there have been only 10 people certified. I am the first one in
      science.
      I can tell you that last year the success rate for EA/Science certification
      was less than 39%. I think that was because the certificate area was new.
      Hopefully they will make some modifications so that the process will be better
      for those in the next year. If there is anyone out there who would like to
      correspond, or who would like some help with the certification, please let me
      know. I am not an expert by any means, but if I can help so that someone else
      doesn't have to work in isolation, I would be glad to be of assistance.
      Good Luck!

      Also, for those who were on this list serve last year - How did you do? Do
      you have any pointers for those who are out there now that you have your scores.
      Sincerely,
      Catherine Anderson NBCT-EA/Science '99
    • Penny Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
        [This message is not in displayable format]
      • Penny Snyder
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
          [This message is not in displayable format]