Re: [EASCI] Entry 1

  • Dolphinett1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 29, 2001
      Kathy,

      Wow!  Those sound like awesome ideas!  Perhaps in your writing you can weave together the progression from the beginning to the end of the unit...maybe even citing examples of other comments/interesting events that led from one activity to the next to support the development of the ideas/concepts throughout the unit.

      Don't forget to show how you have extended student learning and how the lesson applies to the "real-world."

      Hope that helps!

      Becky
    • Annette Holder
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        I used a popular kid with low self-esteem regarding classwork and an MR student with an incredible work ethic.

        Annette

        shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
        and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
        needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
        average kids?

        Ack.

        Yahoo! Mail