Re: [EASCI]

  • Robert Mikell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2001
      SUSAN:
      I would really like to see a copy of ENTRY 2 and 3 that had a good score.
      These two can't possibly be copied, sooooooooo, if you don't mind could you
      email me a copy of yours? If not can we meet somewhere and discuss these two
      entries. I am at a loss for brainstorming any fresh ideas and still don't
      know what I did wrong the first go round. Please get back in touch with me
      and let me know something. THANKS and have a great CHRISTMAS!!!
      Robert Mikell