Re: [EASCI] Assessment

  • Jill Tucker
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 20, 2001
      Thanks for the info. Do you still have the web site address for misconceptions
      in science?

      I used the benchmarks to study for Science, Technology and Society. They have
      a whole chapter on that! I used the pathways book as well for that.

      Anyways, I took the test yesterday. At least I was able to answer everything!
      I'll just have to wait and see how it gets scored.

      Does any know for sure when we get our scores back?

      Jill

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • mmartz43@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 20, 2001
        Hi Jill,

        Aren't you glad it's over! Congratulations!

        By the way, do you or anyone else have the websites again. I erased that
        e-mail and would like to keep that information.

        Thanks!
        Mary
      • Jill Tucker
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 20, 2001
          Thanks!!!

          I have a couple of the web sites that I found very usefull ...

          http://www.project2061.org/tools/sfaaol/chap11.htm

          http://www.project2061.org/tools/benchol/bolframe.htm

          I would like to know if anyone knows of the misconceptions in science web site.

          Jill

        • ccrisp@bm.gcsd.k12.sc.us
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 20, 2001
            ---
            Here is one link for misconceptions..
            http://www.link2ed.com/resources/misconcept2.htm
            Cindy

            In EASCI@y..., Jill Tucker <jtucker740@y...> wrote:
            > Thanks!!!
            >
            > I have a couple of the web sites that I found very usefull ...
            >
            > http://www.project2061.org/tools/sfaaol/chap11.htm
            >
            > http://www.project2061.org/tools/benchol/bolframe.htm
            >
            > I would like to know if anyone knows of the misconceptions in
            science web site.

            > Jill
            >

            > --- mmartz43@a... wrote:
            > > Hi Jill,
            > >
            > > Aren't you glad it's over! Congratulations!
            > >
            > > By the way, do you or anyone else have the websites again. I
            erased that
            > > e-mail and would like to keep that information.
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > > Mary

            > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • kathyj64068
            Message 5 of 16 , May 7, 2002
              Has anyone taken the assessment yet? I take it next week and
              wondered if you had any legal hints to share.
              Thanks!!!!
            • Susan Lewis
              Message 6 of 16 , May 11, 2002

                  kathyj64068 <kathyjferrell@...> wrote:

                Has anyone taken the assessment yet?  I take it next week and
                wondered if you had any legal hints to share.
                Thanks!!!!

                I took it last year and found it to be the easiest part of the whole NBCT process.  Look carefully over the materials NB sent you for preparation, they are really helpful and be sure to see which standards each portion of the assessment is looking for and find ways in your answers to show that you are clearly demonstating use of them.  Good Luck

                Susan NBCT 2001

                LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience